The ultimate split-level retreat, perfect for multi-generational families.
- Interior: 1,107 sqm (11,916 sqft)
- Total: 1,523 sqm (16,393 sqft)
- Pool: 79 sqm (850 sqft)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (including in-residence dining)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Non-motorised watersports
- 1 × 45-minute spa treatment per person, per stay
- 1 × Tank scuba dive per person, per stay
- Kids Club from 9:00am to 9:00pm
- Use of resort facilities and land based activities
- Laundry and Pressing Services
- VIP Airport Facilitation
- 1 × In-Residence private dining experience
- Dedicated butler and nanny for duration of stay
Spread over two levels, this premier residence showcases meticulous design work, stirring panoramic views and sprawling living spaces. Named for the residence’s westerly aspect, Sunset is perfectly positioned in the centre of the resort, with a sweeping deck and impressive infinity pool.
From the moment you open the door to Sunset, you’ll be captivated by unrivalled ocean views and floor to ceiling windows. Equipped with an open plan kitchen, dining table and separate butler’s pantry, Sunset offers endless opportunities for in-villa dining and entertaining.
You’ll also be spoiled for choice when it comes to relaxation. Socialise in Sunset’s main living room (adjacent to the dining room), unwind together in the family lounge, or independently explore the residence. The downstairs rumpus room and outdoor spaces are equally impressive. The pool deck is complete with sunbeds, a lounge area, inbuilt BBQ and private infinity pool.
Perfect for multigenerational families, Sunset’s master bedroom is located on the exclusive upper level of the residence, with the remaining guest bedrooms available on the lower level. Each bedroom features an accompanying private ensuite.Lifestyles Packages & Offers