An entertainer’s dream, perfect for celebration stays.
- Interior: 570 sqm (6,135 sqft)
- Total: 1,038 sqm (11,173 sqft)
- Pool: 71 sqm (764 sqft)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (including in-residence dining)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Non-motorised watersports
- 1 × 45-minute spa treatment per person, per stay
- 1 × Tank scuba dive per person, per stay
- Kids Club from 9:00am to 9:00pm
- Use of resort facilities and land based activities
- Laundry and Pressing Services
- VIP Airport Facilitation
- 1 × In-Residence private dining experience
- Dedicated butler and nanny for duration of stay
Panoramic ocean views will greet you from the moment you enter this private residence. Tucked away on the northwest peak of the island, Dravuni is the perfect backdrop for celebrating life’s milestones.
Featuring two separate living areas, perfect for entertaining larger family groups, Dravuni affords a bounty of space. The living room is equipped with an open plan kitchen, dining table and separate butler’s pantry, while the living terrace offers something completely different. Captivating glass windows offer sweeping views from sunrise to sunset, opening onto a private deck, equipped with sun beds, private infinity pool and in-built BBQ.
Privately located to one side of the residence, Dravuni’s master bedroom has been designed as a retreat, with access to a private balcony, ensuite and small lounge area. Your guests will be accommodated in one of three spacious bedrooms, each with private ensuite and terrace access.
For larger groups, the downstairs lounge can act as a games room, or can be repurposed as an additional bedroom, perfect for teenagers seeking space. With access via a private porch, this private space can also accommodate a live-in nanny or butler for the duration of your stay.Lifestyles Packages & Offers