A palm-fringed sanctuary with ocean views, perfect for families with teenagers.
- Interior: 173 sqm (1,862 sqft)
- Total: 378 sqm (4,069 sqft)
- Pool: 18 sqm (194 sqft)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (including in-villa dining)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Non-motorised watersports
- 1 × 45-minute spa treatment per villa, per stay
- 1 × Tank scuba dive per villa, per stay
- Kids Club from 9:00am to 9:00pm
- Nanny Services (0-3 years) from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Use of resort facilities and land based activities
- Laundry and Pressing Services
Kokomo’s Two Bedroom Sunrise Villas are scattered sparingly along the island’s east beach, offering the perfect retreat for families travelling with teenage children or two couples travelling together. Their unique design, offers two freestanding villas connected by a spacious sun deck, private infinity pool and lush tropical garden.
Embracing traditional Fijian nuances and open plan living, each villa features a spacious bedroom with private ensuite and secluded courtyard. Bursts of colour adorn the walls of the master bedroom, with Chris Kenyon artworks bringing the villa to life.
Your private sanctuary exists within a walled tropical garden, complete with queen-size day bed and four sun loungers, perfect for relaxing poolside. After a dip in the pool, take a stroll along Kokomo’s east beach or snorkel directly off the beach in Kokomo’s house reef.Lifestyles Packages & Offers