- Approximately 445 sqm (4,789 sq ft)
- Private infinity pool and landscaped garden
- Direct beach access from garden
- WIFI Access, IPTV and VOD
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- WiFi access, IPTV and VOD
- Dedicated nanny from 9am–5pm for infants up to 3-years | Kaji (kids’) Club, from 9am–9pm
- Non-motorised water activities and island facilities
- One introductory spa and dive voucher per villa, per stay
- Laundry and pressing
Designed for the intergenerational traveller, the 3-bedroom Beachfront Villas are extremely spacious and boast an expansive open planned layout to ensure every guest has the luxury of their own personal space.
Traditional in design, the villa interiors reflect their natural surroundings. Beautifully woven matting decorates the ceiling and exposed timber pole roof beams, with magi-magi (coconut fibre) wrapped joints - each individually hand woven with intricate patterns that depict traditional motifs and designs- while bursts of colour from Chris Kenyon paintings adorn the walls and bring the villa to life.
In addition to two double bedrooms, each with their own ensuite and private outdoor courtyard and showers, these beachfront villas comprise a spacious master bedroom, walk-in wardrobe, bathroom with rain shower, deep bathtub and double vanity, which leads out to an outdoor shower.
This open plan living space features a large lounge and kitchenette that leads onto a private deck with infinity pool, offering magnificent ocean views and direct beach access. This area is completely private and framed within a tropical walled garden.